I have heard a few stories over the years about where we came from. The most common ones being...
God created the universe
The big bang theory
I tend to go with the second one more... I don't believe there is a god or multiple gods.
The question that comes to mind next is ... okay a big bang... but, where did it all come from in order to create the big bang? This is where many turn to me and say... God created the gases that caused the big bang. Did I tell you I don't believe in god yet? So, where did it all come from? For me ... really I don't think it really matters. At this point in time I am here, now. At some point in the future I will no longer be here. What happened long long long before anyone can recall.. It doesn't really matter to me.
With that said... lets think about it. There was something here. In some form... My mind wanders for a bit... then focus again. Black holes... They suck in all forms of energy. Physical and non-physical, light for example. So, over time there are these spots in the universe sucking everything in and they don't seem to be going away. They spew out some energy back into the universe but, for the most part. They seem to just suck it all in. Like most things being compressed into a small space. I wonder if at some point there will be a limit to how much they can suck in. I mean to say. One day the universe will be full of black holes. There won't be much else left. What will happen if say a few of them collide. All of that energy occupying a tiny point in space. I imagine it would be too much in one point at a time and explode much like too much energy in any container. I imaging this is the "big bang" which formed our universe. It would explain why we see all matter expanding outwards away from a sort of center. Also, why there appears to be only darkness beyond. The area beyond is filled with massive black holes just waiting for that extra bit of energy to send them over there limit to create another galaxy.
I like this idea. It makes me happy in my life. Just like believing there is a God makes others happy in there existence. I am quite content in my belief that the universe is just this massive area filled with energy getting sucked into tiny spaces until it explodes back out again in a constant oscillation between expanding and contracting forces.
Saturday, April 24, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment