Why oh why do I always fall back to my old weights... why oh why was I 245-251 for so long and now I'm 262... WHY... :-( All of my fancy shirts don't fit.... back to T's only... and ... with this loss of my favorite clothes... I am back to weight watchers after 3 years... or has it been 4 already.. :-\ The first time I was on WW back in 2000 I went from 289 lb to 215 or so...... Now at 262, I wonder how long it will take to get back down to 215 / 225... ... With my wife loosing a total of 84+ lb I don't think there is still a reason to be this size... no more pregnancies for my wife... no more I don't have time... I can make the time for me.
I learned a number of years ago... a great secret... Work will wait. They say they need it now but, if your not there to do it and it's needed. Someone else will get it done. Time to take care of myself.
Monday, July 5, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment